| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Armstrong, Ontario in September is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with occasional rain. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of liquid is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Armstrong, Ontario are a little dull having on average a modest 4:15 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Armstrong, Ontario September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Armstrong, Ontario:
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 399 kms (248 miles) N
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) WNW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 214 kms (133 miles) W
- Dryden, On, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) W
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 278.9 kms (173.3 miles) W
- Kenora, On, Canada - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) W
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 377.4 kms (234.5 miles) WSW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) S
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) S
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 416.5 kms (258.8 miles) SSW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW