Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Armstrong, Ontario Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Armstrong, Ontario, Canada

  • Average sunshine hours in Armstrong, Ontario range from 1:30 for each day in November to 8:27 daily in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:11 long and the shortest day is 7:48 long.
  • The longest day is 8:23 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1869 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:07 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 42.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 40.1° above the horizon at Armstrong, Ontario.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 03:09 04:31 05:19 05:58 07:03 07:20 08:27 07:27 04:24 03:36 01:30 02:30   05:07
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:34 09:59 11:49 13:45 15:26 16:20 15:56 14:27 12:34 10:38 08:57 08:06   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 38 (62) 46 (54) 46 (54) 44 (56) 46 (54) 46 (54) 54 (46) 52 (48) 36 (64) 35 (65) 17 (83) 32 (68)   43 (57)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 19.9 29.3 40.1 51.7 60 63.1 60.1 51.7 40.2 28.8 19.7 16.3   40.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Armstrong, Ontario, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy