Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
- Average sunshine hours in Armstrong, Ontario range from 1:30 for each day in November to 8:27 daily in July
- The longest day of the year is 16:11 long and the shortest day is 7:48 long.
- The longest day is 8:23 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1869 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:07 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 42.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 40.1° above the horizon at Armstrong, Ontario.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 399 kms (248 miles) N
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) WNW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 214 kms (133 miles) W
- Dryden, On, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) W
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 278.9 kms (173.3 miles) W
- Kenora, On, Canada - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) W
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 377.4 kms (234.5 miles) WSW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) S
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) S
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 416.5 kms (258.8 miles) SSW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW